« Home | Today!! » | The eye of the beholder!!! » | Aggghhh.... What a week... *sigh* »

Speak!!! You have the freedom of speech...


TOASTMASTER INTERNATIONAL CLUB
----------------------------------

Toastmasters is the best way to improve your communication skills. Lose your fears of public speaking and learn skills that will help you be more successful in whatever path you've chosen in life.


+ Deliver great presentations
+ Easily lead teams and conduct meetings
+ Give and receive constructive evaluations
+ Be a better listener

** To find out more about this club, please log on to www.toastmasters.org **

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Basically, for you to be a Competent Toastmaster (CTM), you have to complete 10 speeches.

Hmmmm... became a member of my company's Toastmaster's Club.. I have already presented 2 speeches. In fact, I am the second person from my club to do so. It's kind of a personal achievement for me myself... I have my own goal joining this club.

Besides those things that i have mentioned eariler, for me, I joined this club to interact and get to know people more. Oh well... can't expect too meet young 'Awek' or 'Lenglui' .... as expected, it's more towards those professional people who are members of this club.

But it's okay... maybe i can pick up a thing or two tips on how to become successfull in the future. We got to learn from the best right? And i can say, it is not a waste for me to join in.

Some of my friends came and told me.... "Why do you join such club"... or even " This club seems to be for those elite people".... well.. i didn't answer a thing.. I just smile walked away... It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks... I just wanna say, DON"T BE TOO NARROW MINDED....

Some might find it boring at first.. but once you get a hang of it, it's kinda okay. At least here, i don't meet any idiotic arrogant people who seems to know everything... When the fact that they know nothing at all.

Heheheheh.... wish i could complete my CTM soon...

Oh well.. that's all for now... catchya later...

**** **** **** ****

Editor's Quote : If any of you people out there are scared of talking in front of the public, i would highly recommend this club. Why... join in and you will know what i mean.....:)


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer