« Home | Rempit (2006) » | Wajah Kesayangan Hamba! » | Eat your heart out, Raja Azmi!!! » | Best of Farhan » | Arkib Konsert AF » | Farhan ke??? » | Saman menyaman! » | The Caped Crusader » | AF lagik… » | Bob-Berspan-Seluar-Petak »

Sorry dear friends! Been soo busy lately sebab one of my colleague was not around these few days. So, basically I am on my own lah. Need to settle a few things, rush urgent issues, and lots more. So, my 2 hands are thight.

But i'll be back soon. Just need to settle a few things first.

Anyway, Saturday is my convocation day. Yahoo!!!


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer