« Home | F.R.I.E.N.D.S. » | Speak!!! You have the freedom of speech... » | Today!! » | The eye of the beholder!!! » | Aggghhh.... What a week... *sigh* »

Those spoilt rich brats!!!

Maddox's Journal - 12th September 2005.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Hey there... we meet again..... Had lunch at my office's cafetaria...No idea of where to eat lunch actually... Bored with the same food that they serve from Monday to Friday. But what the heck, what choices do i have huh... It's either that or face the heat of the blazing sun.

That place is too conjested with alot of strangers... Looked around for some familiar faces.. Hmmm.. same ol' face too... :)..

But a group of girls caught my attention. The so-called trendy and cheer-leader type of gal (Remember Alicia Silverstone in CLUELESS???)... DKNY jeans... GUESS? Tops.... ADIDAS sneakers.. hhmmm.... where did they get the money buying those stuffs (They are just STUDENTS).. Oh well... maybe they are born plain rich!!!

I wonder to myself... hmm... What do these girls really want to show actually.. besides those bulging and obvious cleavage which caught my attention (damn... are those for real or are they just push-ups)... hahaha.... my mind is still wondering.... some wild imaginations I have....

Hmmm... out of ideas actually.... Kept on thinking about those girls.... hahahahhaha.......

That's all for now, Later people....

Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your
stuff previous to and you're just too great. I really like what you have acquired
here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise.
I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.


My website ... auto accident attorneys

Post a Comment

My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer