« Home | Picture of the day » | Dukun The Movie » | One In A Million » | Ramadhan tiba lagi! » | Blast from the past! (pinjam from Ironboard the Gr... » | Crime Scene Investigation » | Konsert Gemilang Anugerah Era 2006 » | Siao man! » | Crime Scene Investigation » | Leather & Denim... Fashion in Music... Mawi lagi? »

Hot babe!


It is official... I am totally crazy about Fasha Sandha. Forget Keira Knightley, I am now moving on to another one. I am a Fasha-Freak and I am not shy to admit it. Aku dah mula tertarik hati dengan dia masa dia berlakon dalam mini siri Natasha. I haven't got the chance to watch Gong, her latest movie yet. Insya allah, kalau ada CD pirate keluar, mesti aku akan beli punyer....

Credit foto : Sufian Supa Sikrit Komik Shek

p/s : Akan diedit kemudian.


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer