« Home | Entry entah apa-apa entah!!! » | Hot babe! » | Picture of the day » | Dukun The Movie » | One In A Million » | Ramadhan tiba lagi! » | Blast from the past! (pinjam from Ironboard the Gr... » | Crime Scene Investigation » | Konsert Gemilang Anugerah Era 2006 » | Siao man! »

I don't know which is more insulting. Being in a reality show about you are crazy enough looking for true love or being in Cit Cat Azwan to tell the whole world that it is not wrong to do so? Tell me about that? Being in that show is humiliating enough, let alone being in Cit Cat Azwan to defend urself?

You come to a reality show just to humiliate you and your family, showing that you are sooo horny for love, ready for love and would do anything to gain love. Hahahha... isn't that just funny. My mother also fell in love, but she never had it aired on national television and the relationship still works. My take on reality show acting as cupid to find the right match for a man and a women? IT IS SIMPLY RIDICULOUS! So what kalau the eastern has The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Average Joe, The Beauty and The Qeek and the list goes on.

Well, Aku tak pasti what is her purpose of being in the show or it is just that Azwan who is taking advantages. Aku pun not the type who watch that show where people does not really answert killing question but more to insulting themselves. Well.. I don't know about you but that is my belief.

Lagipun, that reality show is long gone and both Elly and Daniel did not work out. I don't know whether it is just a pun or what but reality prevails. Susah payah you went months and months of casting, pre-production, filming and post production, weeks and weeks of elimination, interviews, screen test. Last-last, both of you went separate. Shish! What a waste of Media Prima's budget just for nothing.


Now, he ended up marrying someone else and you, still stuck with your life and nobody to love or to be in love with. Isn't that sad? Hmmm....

On another note, it has been a aweek since kita dah start berpuasa. Alhamdulillah! Up till now,. aku rasa bersyukur sebab dapat menjalankan puasa dengan tenang sekali. There's nothing that stops me from completing the fast. Cuma sekarang I am having a runny nose and a little cough. Tapi setakat ni still okay lagi. I won't take that as a reason for me not to fast.

Yesterday and last Saturday, I went to Shah Alam's Bazaar Ramadhan to get some food for berbuka puasa. Memang dah jadi tradisi aku tiap-tiap tahun, mesti melawat kan sana sebab you can find any food tht you like there. It's like food from all part of Malaysia in one place. My favourite food during this fasting month is like murtabak, rojak singapore, otak-otak, popiah goreng & Popiah basah (particularly S.S. Ali kat Shah Alam). Some of the food tu kadang-karang, we can only find during puasa month aje.

Satu perkara aje lah, aku tak tau lah apasal tapi tahun ni macam tak meriah sangat.Kedai pun macam tak banyak yang dibukak. Not the same like last year where the are more shops opened and variety of food to choose from. Orang pun tak berapa meriah sangat Kalau tahun lepas, sampai berlaga-laga lah.

I was thinking of berbuka puasa outside with a few friends.Actually, there's a lot of plans to berbuka puasa for this fasting month and alot of invitations. It's just that I have to arrange it so that there won't be any clashes of date. Tengok lah dulu macam mana.

Ada sesiapa wanna belanja me break my fast?

AND TODAY, I AM PISSED! WHY? AGGHHH!!! LATER!


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer