« Home | Bon Appetit!!! » | Those spoilt rich brats!!! » | F.R.I.E.N.D.S. » | Speak!!! You have the freedom of speech... » | Today!! » | The eye of the beholder!!! » | Aggghhh.... What a week... *sigh* »

Cafe au Lait



Need a place to chill??? To place to hang out ??? A place to talk for hours...Coffee Bean...
The best place for it...... A cup of coffee... and a good company, it really makes the time worthwhile sending hours there..... Not really to waste our own time there... but once a while....we need to just sit back... relax... and just talk about almost anything you can think of....

Me and a group of friends did that..... I mean, it has become apart of our ritual.... Share among ourselves what has been going on in each other's life..... anything new that took place around the world.....

Trust me... with the right company, the serene ambiance.... and a cup of ice blended coffee.... the mood just ascended..... it can't go wrong from there.....

++++ ++++ ++++
Editor's Quote : I just love Coffee Bean....

Coffee Bean? Yes, definitely... I love the ice blended there.. but I think they can improve on their menu. I love to hang out there as well... not like those posers with their laptops.. but to be with friends. Good place to chill out, while having iced-coffee or iced-chocolate.

Post a Comment

My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer