« Home | Konsert Prelude Akademi Fantasia 4 » | X Men III : The Last Stand (2006) » | Tanda-tanda anda peminat siri MONK. » | Batuk gua ni dah masuk 3 minggu tak elok-elok lagi... » | FLU, SORE THROAT, INFLUENZA, DIARRHEA, ALZHEIMERBe... » | The Nanny » | Poseidon (2006) » | Nothing can compare the power of a MOTHER and a lo... » | WHO REALLY MOVED MY CHEESE? » | Scary Movie 4 (2006) »

From rage to cooling down!

I was on leave yesterday. First of all, I need to go shopping for my brother who is getting engaged this weekend. Before that, had to drop by a few banks along the way to settle a few things. The first bank I went to was Bank Kerjasama Rakyat ( some of you might know it as Bank Rakyat.) The fucking counter clerk was bloody damn rude. When we queried him about a few things, he turned on a sour face and asnwered like he did not bother at all.

Bastard! Is that how you treat a customer? I told my brother to walk off! Shit! There goes my morning mood. Gone by some pathetic crap who thinks that he is good enough working at a customer service counter. It's a good thing I didn't get the name, if not, It would surely be nice no post them at any complaint column in Berita Harian, The Star or Harian Metro even.

I cursed along the way!

Next, we went to Southern Bank Berhad to pay my bro's car installments. While he was attending to his errands, I decided to browse through some credit card brochure. (Actually, I've been planning to get it for quite some time!). Well, how glad I was when the bank officer, a Chinese, came up to me and started explaining to me from A to Z about the benefits, the terms and conditions and all stuff I needed to know about it. Happy to say that I got a good grip about it and I was interested in getting it. Not that there wasn't anything better. But it was simply because I felt appreciated over there.

What a different kind of treatment that I got from both banks. I don't know why it happens! But having to work in a company where we value customers and deals with them every single day, I know how it's like to be treated like that.

Ghee! How ironic! We Malays tend to cater to our Malay customer badly. Why? Melayu memang mudah lupa maybe?

p/s : I will never forget that freaking ass-hole's face!


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer