« Home | There's this one time.... » | Puaka Tebing Biru (2007) » | Puaka Tebing Biru (2007) » | Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian 2006 » | Death Note (2006) » | Ladies, you kick ass! » | Eat Healthy, Live Healthy » | Jolly good! » | Coming Soon » | Not really The Departed »

Tired...

My uncle passed away yesterday in Hospital Besut due to some complications and me and my parents went there straight yesterday.It's been a tiring 2 days for me. Travelling going and back to Jertih for almost 7 hours trip in 2 days is really tiring for me. I am going to post more about it later, insya allah!

Al-Fatihah to my arwah uncle...

Labels:

Takziah Maddox...Al-Fatihah

Al-Fatihah... semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat Allah s.w.t.

Takziah Maddox. p/s: Jertih ni agak sentimental buat aku.. tempat jatuh lagi di kenang

IB & Abg Bad : Thanks

mensh : thanks mensh. memang sentimental. Aku tersadai masa on the way balik pukul 3 pagi

Takziah maddox. Al Fatihah.

thanks rewan.

Sorry for the late takziah, Ijan.
Al-Fatihah untuk Arwah.

Post a Comment

My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer