« Home | Coming Soon » | Not really The Departed » | Mukhsin movie trailer » | And the nominees are.... » | Pathfinder (2006) » | The Da Vince Code (2006) » | Malam yang TERLALU ISTIMEWA » | American Pie: The Naked Mile (2006) » | Night at the Museum (2006) » | Movie character's New Year resolution. »

Jolly good!

Yahoo!!! Aku dah hampir dapat apa yang aku ingin kan. Something yang dah lama aku tunggu and something that will be very new to me. I am happy with it and I am really looking forward for it.
Ada antara korang yang dapat teka tak apa yang aku maksudkan ni?

Klue : Aku ada benda ni, tapi aku nakkan yang baru!

Hadiahnya? Aku belanja korang tengok wayang termasuk pop-corn combo set !

Serious ni beb!

Labels:

1 gud question for smokers (me oso included):

WHEN?

:)

p/s : 1 pack of 14s of dunhill.

1 gud question for smokers (me oso included):

WHEN?

:)

p/s : 1 pack of 14s of dunhill.

Post a Comment

My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer