« Home | The Pursuit of Happyness (2007) » | Babes of the week » | Couch Potato's Favourite! » | Newsflash » | Cicak-Man (2006) » | Goodbye 2006. Ola 2007! » | Reel Review - Coming Soon » | Entry Rojak Jalan Masjid India. » | Anugerah Juara Lagu 21 » | Top 10 - Virtual Reality »

Movie character's New Year resolution.

If you think that it is only us that have new year resolution, well think again. Even character in movies have their own resolutions. Here's some that I am able to gather

Storm: After The Last Stand, I seriously need to grow back my hair. Seriously! I look hideous with that short hair. I can't even summon the rain to come.

Neo: I need to change my look and style. Maybe I'll ask The Oracle for a good wardrobe stylist. Frankly speaking, I am getting kinda bored of black. Jeans and a polo tee would be nice for a change.

Aslam (The Chronicle of Narnia): I wanan get myself a lioness to fuck and have my own cub. I've had it with those kids. I wanna have my own kids now.

V (V for Vendetta): I need to change my make-up. Maybe get another make-up artiste. Which is better? Maybelline or Loreal?

Gollum: Get another ring to replace the one that I've lost. I am thinking of going to Habib Jewels or KM Oli Mohamed because they have great discounts there. Darn that Frodo for destroying the ring.

Darth Vader: I need to get myself cartons of breath-fresheners. This mask hasn't been change for over 20 years and my breath stinks.

Robert Langdon:

1) Change my hairstyle. My hair is getting longer and it will look bad for my Angel & Demon movie.

2) Change my Mickey Mouse to say, Rolex or Tag Heuer maybe. I am getting to old for this kind of brand.

Empress (Curse of the Golden Flower): I need to get a cup D bra. My boobs are too revealing.

Human Torch (Fantastic Four): I want to open my own food business. Maybe I'll name it Chill & Grill. In fact, I'll grill the food my own. That will make full use of my power.

Captain Jack Sparrow: I want cleaner teeth before I appear in At World's End. Even the villains or my co-stars have better teeth than me. Maybe I'll ask around for a good dentist. I am thinking of getting a porcelain venire.

Harry Potter: My puberty is chasing me and my biological clock is ticking. I hope that this year, I will be able to date Cho Chang and sleep with her. If not, I'll ask Hermoine Granger to cast a spell for me.

Jake Gyllenhal (Brokeback Mountain): After Heath Ledger died, I want to find myself a new gay partner and this time, it's no more a tent. I'll rent a motel.

Andy Sachs (The Devil Wears Prada): I've had it with Miranda Priestly. I decided to look for a job at Harpers Bazaar this year.

Big Momma: I hope this year they'll come out with spandex for people like me.

Orked: I've loved the young one and the older one. This year, will it be the father?

Jake Gyllenhal in The Day After Tomorrow: With all these ice, I hope I can open an Ais Kacang or ABC business right in the center of New York. Hmm… Central Park would be nice!

King Kong: I've fought T-Rex, humans, giant caterpillars, giant bugs and everything. You name it. This year is the time for me to relax. Get the hell out of Skull Island.

Dahlia Williams (Dark Water): This year, I am getting a new plumber for my apartment. The old once sucks like hell! Water has been spilling everywhere and it smells shit.

Spiderman: I've got my new black suit ready. The tailor did an excellent job with it. I'll show it to you guys later. I am making a come back this year.

Dragon, Tiger & Turbo (Dragon, Tiger, Gate): Last year, the critics said my hairdo was very bad. So, we've decided that this year, we are going to get a new haircut and hairstyle. Maybe we'll go to A Cut Above or Jantzen.

Nacho (Nacho Libre): This year, I want to change my mask. They said it looks like one of those WWE wrestlers. What's the name…? Hell, I forgot!

Superman: My friend Spidey got his costume change, why can't I have a new one? Maybe something in leather or fibreglass would be nice? This red underwear is getting too out of date.

Ghost (Pathfinder): This year, I'll find myself a name and register it at the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara. This names scares babes away.

That kid in Sixth Sense (I seriously forgot his name): I had enough of dead people. I want to see beautiful girls with big boobs from now on.

Batman: Last year, I went to the Himalayas for a holiday. This year, I'll ask my travel agency to find a new place. I'm thinking of the North Pole but I don't know it bats can last long there.

P/s: will be updated later in case I think of it. Anyway, you guys have anything to add?

are'nt Jake Gyllenhal is the one who died in the movie???huhu...to focus on the make love scene...sampai luper eh...kukuku

Post a Comment

My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer