« Home | En guard! » | Cafe au Lait » | Bon Appetit!!! » | Those spoilt rich brats!!! » | F.R.I.E.N.D.S. » | Speak!!! You have the freedom of speech... » | Today!! » | The eye of the beholder!!! » | Aggghhh.... What a week... *sigh* »

Are you a bookworm, specky and do not mix with people????

I am nerdier than 35% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!



Your Score Summary




Overall, you scored as follows:
65% scored higher (more nerdy), and 35% scored lower (less nerdy).


What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:Not nerdy, but definitely hip.

**** **** ****

Editor's Quote : Yaaahooo!!! Me no geek!! Me no Nerd!!! Yes... !!! Yes!!!... You should try it out.. See how geeky or how nerdy you are!!!!

Oh well!!! Ain't any loss... is there? Hehehehe........ Well.. i do have a friend which i can say is a geek @ nerd.... First time I saw him, I already knew it that he is one.. hehehe.... but he's okay... He's like a walking dictionary. Smart, brilliant.. Just lacking in the social field i guess.....

But what the heck with this poeple, huh? I have nothing against them anyway. Just got me thinking, how do they spend their friday nights? their weekends?.... Hmm... anyone can asnwer me?

hmm... my first posting after some time... going to post some more. Later, Alligator!!


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer