« Home | Scavenger Hunt » | Melayu Masa Kini - Part 1 » | My first drama review » | Kill!!! Kill!!! Kill!!! Die!!! Die!!! Die!!! » | Here’s some of my most favorite sitcom all time.1.... » | Malaysian Food Meme » | A new beginning... » | It's been a while! » | Dedicated especially to my mom!!! » | Sang Singa, Perempuan Sihir & Almari Kayu »

Bluey Feeling!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket


Beauty is a thing seldom seen
No one sees it because no one looks
Or at least not in the right place
Beauty is held by all
Within the soul it lies
Waiting to come out to the surface
Only it can't
Beauty is suppressed by the evils of the world
Only love can bring beauty out
Once seen Beauty never hides again
Not even hatred can deny beauty
Of it's true design
Beauty although possessed by all
Will only ever be truly seen by few
And fewer yet will ever see
One of the most beautiful sights
The beauty held by you

Oh help me god!! Ya allah ya tuhan ku... please send me your blessing. This servant of yours needs your guidance in this time of dark... Please bring me out of this agonizing feeling.

Entah kenapa... I am feeling so blue tonight...... seriously blue... is it the feeling inside me that sparks this... or is it just the time of the month??? I don't know... maybe it is just me... hmmm... Takkan PMS kot... mustahil... tapi my testosterone hormone seems to be rattling inside out, upside down these past few days... Moody semacam ajer... It is a mix feeling lah... Maybe it is related to my boredom.

Anyway, the best way to avail this from happening, spill it out kat my blog lah. Express all my vein here... Boleh macam tu? Hope it helps me to cool of a bit. Insha Allah!!! Why I choose beauty... dah la poster tu macam Memoir's of a Geisha ajer.... hahahah... entah... I just love the picture... kata orang, a pictures tells a thousand stories.. But sometimes, a picture is just a picture... nothing more.. nothing less.. Depends on the individue lah....

I love beauty... All men does, doesn't they? Beauty is wide in it's interpretation. Cheeewah!! Encik MADDOX nak berfalsafah pula... nak jadi sophist pulak.. hahahaha!!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder right? Beauty comes from within... No point muka lawa macam Princess Rania... tapi perangai hodoh pun kan?? hahahhaah.... It is the inner beauty that will sparkles the beauty outside.

Anyway, back to my mood.... I don't know.... Mungkin monday blues jugak... but the problem is, I did not go into the office... I got a training in the MII (Malaysian Insurance Institute). 2 days.. Today (Monday) and Tuesday.. Yeppie!!! 2 days away from my office. Just what I wanted. 2 days off the hypocracy of work and never ending rambling politics in the office. Moga-moga, bila balik nanti, things will be smooth as I prayed for.


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer