« Home | Here’s some of my most favorite sitcom all time.1.... » | Malaysian Food Meme » | A new beginning... » | It's been a while! » | Dedicated especially to my mom!!! » | Sang Singa, Perempuan Sihir & Almari Kayu » | U.K. versus U.S. » | The Chronicles of Narnia » | Kanak-Kanak Riang... » | Grammar Lesson!!! »

Kill!!! Kill!!! Kill!!! Die!!! Die!!! Die!!!

Pissed... I am damn pissed!!!
Angry... I am damn angry!!!
Irritated... I am damn irritated!!!
Seriously not a good week for me lah!! Like the chinese says... SUEY LAH!!!
Fuck that bitch... a.k.a. mother fucker.. a.k.a. no good ass licking, pussy fucking bitch!!!!! Mind the language... I am trying to let my anger out!!!!!!! So, bare with my cursing and foul language!!!! This entry will be full of foul language!!! Mampos lah aku kalau blog service ni ada language filtering.
If you guys are wondering who am I referring to.. It's 2 of my ex-fucking boss......SHIT!!! Both are BITCHES!!!!
Agghhh!!! Tensen...... last week kena bang dengan that fucking bitch.....a.k.a.My ex boss.. the thing that get me paling pelik is why is she trying to meddle into my life and work?..... I AM NOT REPORTING TO HER ANYMORE!!!! So, WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY!!! Sampai bawak benda pergi Senior Manager..... FUCK!!! There goes my repport!!!
Why? Just because I was trying to help and submit something that was 1 week late.... Sebab benda yang orang lain buat, why did I get the blame??? FUCK!!! Next time... investigate la bebetul... don't simply main hentam kromo aje nak tuduh gua sesuka hati!!!! That person had already explain to my boss... that thing memang due like that.... and this bitch had the nerves to go and complain about it... Come on laa... think about it.. check if first before you even take any actions... If it were my mistakes, I would be more than happy to confess.. But IT IS NOT MY MISTAKES!!!!! I did not blame my boss for acting that way, I AM PISSED because someone is trying to mess with me... Trying to look for even one small mistakes that I do. So that they can take their revenge on me. HOI!!!! Ingat ni apa.... Cerita Scream ke.. payback time... sampai Gua yang tak salah ni pun kena...
And to add to the spices, they have the guts to go and ask my friends in other unit about any of my mistakes... nasib baik lah these people were behind me... SUPPORT gua masa gua tengah down!!! THANKS GUYS!!!!
Yang buat aku paling angin... This BITCH is a MALAY!!! Come on laa!!! Tak boleh ke jaga bangsa sendiri!!! Patutnya, you look out for your own race..ini tidak.. lagi nak jatuhkan bangsa sendiri... Kalau yang CINA BUKIT tu, lantak lah... I don't care.... even a bit.. ni, bangsa sendiri... Imagine that laa..
Right now, I am like a fully loaded bazooka that is waiting the explode... Jangan sampai gua jadi WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION sudah!!!! They are testing my patience to the max... Yes.. I know I am still under probation... But don't take me for a toy.... Just gonna keep quiet!!!!
NO MORE MR. NICE GUY!!!
HELL REALLY HAS NO FURY!!!!


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer