« Home | Kanak-Kanak Riang... » | Grammar Lesson!!! » | Are you a bookworm, specky and do not mix with peo... » | En guard! » | Cafe au Lait » | Bon Appetit!!! » | Those spoilt rich brats!!! » | F.R.I.E.N.D.S. » | Speak!!! You have the freedom of speech... » | Today!! »

The Chronicles of Narnia




Venua : Golden Screen Cinema, Midvalley
Time : 3.05 pm
Day/Date : Saturday / 17th December 2005.

Just got out of the cinema. Me and 2 of my close friends were watching The Chronicles of Nania. Actually, this is the second time I am watching the movie. I've already watched it a few days back with my friend. However, today, dah promise with my colleagues to go and watch it.
Furthermore, my friend, Sanjiv from India is tagging along. Wouldn't want to dissapoint him. So, just pretended that I never watched the movies yet lah.
Earlier hand lunch at Chilli's Grill and Bar... Yummy!!! Muh favourite hangout place!!!Why? I like the place coz the food is nice and you can smoke your cigeratto inside! Had Chicken Fried Chicken & Manggo Juice!!! Filling... It's a good thing we got the tickets earlier coz the queue was like... wheewww!!! damn long man...

Anyway, I spilled the beans only after we came out of the cinema. My friend was telling me, no wonder I knew the lines before it was even spoken. hmmm... Gonna comment about Narnia on a later post.. Till then... tata!!!


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer