« Home | It's been a while! » | Dedicated especially to my mom!!! » | Sang Singa, Perempuan Sihir & Almari Kayu » | U.K. versus U.S. » | The Chronicles of Narnia » | Kanak-Kanak Riang... » | Grammar Lesson!!! » | Are you a bookworm, specky and do not mix with peo... » | En guard! » | Cafe au Lait »

A new beginning...

hehehhe..... alas... i have changed the outlook of my blog. Hmmm... really looking forward in writing more in my blog.

Anyway, i've added Haloscan commenting thingie in my blog..I seems to have problems in my comment box. So, decided to change to a new one.

Later People!!


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer