« Home | Ooh! La! La! » | Bluey Feeling!!! » | Scavenger Hunt » | Melayu Masa Kini - Part 1 » | My first drama review » | Kill!!! Kill!!! Kill!!! Die!!! Die!!! Die!!! » | Here’s some of my most favorite sitcom all time.1.... » | Malaysian Food Meme » | A new beginning... » | It's been a while! »

Failure is the mother of all success!!!

Failure is the mother of all succes!!!

Hmm... Failure has been very close to me... A very very close subject to me!!! Why? Because i've failed badly before....

After I finished my SPM, I got a chance to further my studies in UPM (Universiti Putra Malaysia). There, overjoyed, I started to take things lightly.

I started going to video arcades, a frequent visitor to the MINES SHOPPING CENTRE, cinemas, movies, i've started going to disco's, coming back to the hostel late.... I started to neglect my studies. I started to play around alot....

And as a result of my foolishness, I was kicked out. That was the saddest moment of my life. I've failed my studies, I've failed my dreams, I've failed my parents. and I've failed MYSELF.

My mother cried, My father didn't cry.. Eventhough he's sad... And I cried... Shouldn't I be?? Hehehhe.... I've let down my parents... After that, I got a chance to work at ********** (sorry.. gua kena blank for security purposes!!!). A place that has given me alot. I met new nice people, I met new friends... and most important I joined the Toastmaster Club.

And here, I got my Diploma and my Associateship paper. I've passed with flying colours. All because of my failure last time.

Ladies and Gentlemen, It is because of my past failure that had brought me greater success now and in the future. DO NOT LET PREVIOUS FAILURE LET YOU DOWN!. Let it be a torch that will enlighten your future.

And that is why I agree... that FAILURE IS THE MOTHER OF ALL SUCCESS!!!

++++ ++++ ++++

Ni adalah apart of my in-promp-to speech (or what I can recalled I merepek that night lah!!!) yang gua cakap masa gua kena present company gua for the Table Topic Segment at the International Speech and Table Topic Competition.

Alah, masa entry gua yang earlier, gua ada cakap pasal TOASTMASTER CLUB kan??? (kalu korang tak ingat, cuba cuba read my earlier posting. Rasanya, dalam bulan So, this is kind of a part of the discipline lah. It provides you the skill to speak your mind at any given and spontaneous topic. So, you have to put on your thinking cap and be alert.

Gua ni kira underdog giler lah. Yang lain tu... dah expert giler babas dalam benda nie. I am up against a PhD Dr, A very talkative makcik/nyonya, A medical expert and an air steward. So, gua aje yang paling cookia kat dalam tu. I got fourth placing out of five. Tapi gua tak kesah about that. In fact, I am very satisfied with myself that night. In front of a big crowd tu... Mula-mula, terketar-ketar nak terkencing dalam seluar jugak gua malam tu!! But whatever it is. what I've gathered from the experience is what counts. I've learnt alot from all those experts. Yang memang I am going to learn and improve myself.

Tak apa, at least I've improved my public speaking skills. :)

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your maddox24680.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George

Post a Comment

My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer