« Home | Remember! Remember the 5th of November!!! » | 30 Best Companies to Work in Malaysia » | Headnote : This entry is to support Pledge Your Do... » | Failure is the mother of all success!!! » | Ooh! La! La! » | Bluey Feeling!!! » | Scavenger Hunt » | Melayu Masa Kini - Part 1 » | My first drama review » | Kill!!! Kill!!! Kill!!! Die!!! Die!!! Die!!! »

All in a day's life!!!

Waaah!!! 2 masuk office... Masuk-masuk... meja gua dah macam tapak pelupusan sampah!!! Semua dicampak kan kat meja gua... On monday, took leave for the sake to go and watch V for Vendetta!!! My reviews were given at an earlier entry.
 
Yesterday, had to attend a training organized by the Human Resource Department in my company. Inner Self of an Effective People. Facilitated by En. Muhsin from Top Performers Learning and Consultants Sdn Bhd. Basically the objective of the program is for us to identify our inner strength that we should practice everyday.
 
Franky speaking, I did not put much hope at first. I thought that it was going to be bloody damn boring and another of those program where you will listen to the facilitator and by 11.00 am, you will start yawning. Tapi to my least expectation, IT WAS GOOD. It was a funny session. I did not feel bored even a bit. The facilitator was good, the itenaries was good. The attendees was participative.
 
Mula-mula tu, facilitator to macam a bit shy ke aper entah. Lawak dia macam jadi tak jadi. But, as the session goes on, dan dengan dia dah kenal dengan kitorang a bit more, dia mula lah lawak dia yang ada unsur-unsur lucah tu. Hahahaha... memang kitorang gelak sampai nak pecah perut lah.. yang cina-cina tu.. ada yang faham, mana yang tak tu, terkebil-kebil aje lah pandang kitorang gelak. Hahaha!!!!
 
Masa mula-mula gua masuk bilik tu, the first thing that came to my mind was " Alah... Ape jadahnye lah training ni.. buang masa aku aje"...  I was a little bit reluctant at first. Rasa macam it was a waste of my time. But it turned out good. I can say that I am speaking for the whole class.. WE ENJOYED IT.
 
The facilitator : Wan Mohd Muhsin. Alah.. orang sini jugak.. He reminds me alot about Phua Chu Kang. I don't know why! Tapi dari gaya dia, from the way he talks, from his jokes, he really resembles PCK. Even my group member said the same thing to me. He know how to live up the class. Dengan lawak XXX dia, lawak cerita BMW dia. The only thing is that dia ni suka cerita panjang-panjang!! Ask him anything lah.. He can tell you stories again.. and again.. and again.. and again... 
 
The food : Morning break and afternoon break SUCKS BIG TIME!! Ntah apa punya kuih yang diorang hidangkan tu entah... aku pun telah aje lah... Air pun, rasa macam air longkang aje.. Tasteless!! What? They run out of sugar and milk is it? Cuma lunch aje was good. They served Nasi Ayam. Perrgghhh!!! Sehingga menjilat pinggan lah!! Dengan participants yang kelaparan, masing-masing makan tak hengat dunia lah!!
 
The participants : I know almost all of the people who came for the training. Some I knew for a very long time. Tapi kalau dah jumpa yang sekepala, apa lagi...!!! Jadi havoc dibuatnya.. The class was filled with laughter!!! Ada aje lawak kena mengenakan orang yang diorang buat. Tapi yang best nya, I got to meet new counterparts and acquaintances. People that is working under one roof with me, but heck, I have never knew these people eventhough I have bumped into them.. hahahahaha!!! Amoi nama Stephanie tu yang attracted me the most. She was just sitting beside me. Petite but just nice. Siap cakap bisik-bisik dengan gua tu yang gua tak tahan kan tu. heheheh!!! My imagination gone wild!!
 
The Program : We had few games, group discussions, ice breaker session. We started the day with a game as an Ice Breaker! Gave us a piece of paper and containing info's that we need to seek from other participants. It was good la.. The only thing, masa tak cukup. Tunggang terbalik bilik training kitorang yang bernilai RM 1.2 million tu! Everyone is trying their best, sampai terlanggar-langgar tetek lah!! Hahahah!!! Tapi yang paling best, game I KILLED THE VAMPIRE. The objective of the game was to guess when and what time we can kill the vampire; and what are the rational We were given a task containing a piece of paper with different sets of clues for each group. Our job was to negotiate and exchanges info's so that we can answer the questions. Hahaha... masing masung punya tangkai jering, tak nak bagi info's. At first, I did not mind to share mine lah, but looking at how stingy those people can be. Gua pun apa lagi, kedekut la.. I even gave them fasle information. Serves you right!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!! (disertakan dengan gelak setan gua). Sampai masa discussion time, facilitator tu sound jugak lah... hahaha.. but in a subtle manner lah kan..
 
But all in all, we really enjoyed the game and program. Lessons to be learnt. Macam macam yang kitorang belajar lah. Such as the Mind Models - Patterns, The Strategy to Change those patterns and more lah. Can't tell much about it. You have to experience it to know what I am talking about.
 
Points that I picked up :
  • Start your day with drinking 500 ml of plain water. Jangan pulak korang pergi togok air Coke ke, Pepsi ke.. Tak ada hasil pun. This will cleanse all the toxic that we have collected during the day.
  • If someone ask you " How are you?", Do not give the same ol' answer such as "Fine, thanks" or " I am good". Start with " FANTASTIC"and Insya allah! It will brighten your day.
  • Do you know that we have aura or energy surrounding ourselves. And this aura or energy has the power or vibes to effect others. Macam kalau kita " tak mendapat masa malam jumaat lah" hehehe.. aura kita jadi biru.. And I learnt that we have the power to change these aura's.
  • Our mind is divided into 3 parts. The Concious Mind, Sub-concious Mind and the Filter. Sub-concious ni kira macam our dumping sites lah. But it is most important as this is the part that will create our SELF-IMAGE. The Concious Mind containes what we fo every day and our 5 senses. The filter is what we allow and do not allows these aura's to interchange between those 2 parts.
  • We hold the remote control that determines our behaviour, attitude and emotions. There are external factors that will try to interfere and interrupt, but it is up to us to hold, throw or accept it.
  • At last, SMILE people.. Smile!!!
 
That's all for now.. Cheerios! Adios Muchachos!


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer