« Home | The Dearly Departed! » | Agggh!! I don't know what tittle to put! Darn! » | Tom Cruise in his Mission : Really Impossible » | Managerial Myth » | Filem Kita, Wajah Kita? » | Fenomena kembali Mei ini!! Kembali ke??? » | CONSPIRACY THEORY??? » | 7 Guys, 6 Girls & An Eating Place! » | Why do we hurt the most, The ones we love the most? » | All in a day's life!!! »

Hello again... Hmm... Just got back in the office after 3 tiring days of technical training in MII. 3 days without blogging, Lotsa things to write, but then again, with such little time at hand, it is not permissable for me to do so. Nanti lah, let me settle one thing at a time... Kalau tak, terkejar-kejar nanti.
My table is a mess. Esok dah hari last before month-end closing dan meja gua dah berlambak kerja yang kena settle before yesterday. Hmmm.. terkejar-kejar ke sana sini nak habiskan kerja. Or else, outstanding plak for the next month. Wouldn't want that to happen now, would I??.
Among benda yang ada dalam kepala, macam diskusi Tanya Linda masa tu, Gubra & Sepet : Pencemar Budaya, some things about my training... and a few lagik lah.. When I have an ample time to do so, insya allah I will write something.
p/s : Coming up, ulasan gua for the up coming Anugerah Industri Muzik 13 which will be held on the 29th of April.
Adios Muchachos...


My complete profile, darn it!






Filem Kita
Berita Harian
Dewa 19 Official Site
Jiwang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


orang tengah lepak
Who links to me?
Free Counters
Since 17.07.2006


Check Page Rank

Locations of visitors to this page

referer referrer referers referrers http_referer